To service and administer its existing non-platform customers, Aegon, the pensions and investments firm, has signed a 15-year contract with Atos, an international information technology company. The move is intended to further improve customer service for around 1.4 million customers with a multitude of policy types. The partnership is expected to take effect by mid-2019 and is expected to lead to annual run-rate expense savings for Aegon of approximately GBP10 million initially, growing to approximately GBP30 million over time. Adrian Grace, chief executive of Aegon UK, said strengthening the partnership with Atos will give continued momentum to their existing business. Since 2016, Atos has serviced and administered Aegon’s 500,000 protection customers in the United Kingdom and will carry out the regulatory responsibility for its existing business products, many of which stretch back over 40 years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information