Araneta Center has topped off its 31-storey office tower in Cubao in Quezon City. The space will leased to mostly BPO companies. Araneta is the operator of one of the Philippines’s first mixed-used properties in Metro Manila. Antonio T. Mardo, Araneta Center senior vice president for operations, said the building has 91,000 square meters of gross floor area, and half of the available space is already pre-leased by a BPO firm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information