Amazon, the global e-commerce giant, is looking for customer service associates in Cebu City as it starts its operation in the city. In an online job posting, Amazon said the positions require action-oriented, flexible problem-solvers, who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Communication with customers will be primarily through mail, chat, and phone, and will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts and background research. The company will accept senior high school graduates.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information