A 120-hectare property in San Simon town in the province of Pampanga, will soon be transformed into a multi-billion-peso business park with space for business process outsourcing (BPO) companies and other industrial locators. The property, Global Aseana 2 Business Park, will be developed by Global Aseana Land Development Corporation. It is the second commercial property investment by the developer. The business park is expected to generate 250,000 job opportunities for residents in San Simon town and nearby cities and municipalities, the developer said. San Simon mayor Leonora Wong said the new investment in the town will be beneficial to the residents and will help further boost the economy of San Simon.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information