To meet the travel demand of business process outsourcing (BPO) workers, local business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Azpired Inc has launched Azpire Travel. The 10-year-old BPO firm headquartered in Cebu IT Park has set up a travel agency to meet the demands of BPO employees. Almira Absin, the company’s general manager, said Azpire Travel was started because of people’s desire to travel a lot. Azpired’s 1,500 employees are enthusiastic about travel, both to domestic and international destinations. Azpire Travel offers tour packages to Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Korea, US and other destinations, aside from ticketing and hotel reservations. Last year, it primarily served employees who can pay for trips through salary deductions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information