For the first time, someone from the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector will head the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP). Marife Zamora, chairperson of Convergys Philippines, becomes MAP’s 68th president and the first to come from the BPO sector since the organization was established in 1950. Zamora will be leading MAP towards the fulfillment of its programs and advocacies together with eight members of MAP’s board of governors, comprised of top executives from financial services, public utility, media, academe, and management consultancy firms. Zamora takes over from Perry Pe, Head of the Project Development and Finance Department of the Romulo Mabanta Buenaventura Sayoc & de los Angeles Law Office.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information