Bacolod-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm PanAsiatic Call Center Inc is one of this year’s Social Security System (SSS) awardees. PanAsiaticCall Center and the other awardee-companies are commended for their enduring commitment to advance the welfare of their employees by complying with the SSS law, said SSS president and CEO Emmanuel Dooc. The Bacolod BPO firm bagged the national Top Employer award for the large account category. Dooc said the chosen top employers have demonstrated faithful compliance with the SSS Law by, among others, reporting their employees within 30 days from start of employment, paying contributions and loan payments promptly and accurately, and actively participating in SSS programs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information