The Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation for Information and Communication Technology (BNEFIT) has elected John Dave Duenas of HYBrain as its new president. Additionally, BNEFIT also elected a new set of officers and members of the Board of Directors for this year. Reymund Sabay of UNOR was elected VP for Talent Development while Councilor Em Legaspi Ang of Bacolod LGU was elected VP for Public Sector. VP for Industry is Julie Gretchen Dizon of Focus Direct, while Jan Maricris Vega of iQOR was elected Secretary. The Treasurer is Jinky Besa of Holysoft Studios while Cristina Abelarde of Bagosphere is Auditor. BNEFIT was founded in the year 2007 to create an ideal environment for the development of Business Process Outsourcing, Business Process Management and other IT related industries in the region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information