Boehringer Ingelheim has recently opened its third shared services center in the Philippines, supporting its continuous growth in the country and around the world. Located in Alabang, Muntinlupa, Boehringer Ingelheim Business Services Philippines Inc (BIBSPI) was an easy decision for the company’s board of managing directors because of the country’s ideal location and skilled workforce. The company’s two other centers are located in Ingelheim, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina. BIBSPI is set to provide back-office master data, finance, commercial, purchasing and HR services to Boehringer Ingelheim entities in North America, Japan, China, Australia and New Zealand. Boehringer Ingelheim began its operations in the Philippines 55 years ago.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information