Teleperformance has announced its expansion into Kosovo with a 400-workstation site in Pristina. In a press release, the company said it will increase the number of its workstations in Pristina to more than 600 before the end of this year. Daniel Julien, Chairman and Global CEO of Teleperformance Group, said Kosovo is a strategic location that allows the company to expand its offerings within a growing European market segment. In addition to Kosovo, countries in Continental Europe and the MEA region that will have new Teleperformance facility openings this year include Greece, Turkey, and Russia. Teleperformance operates 163,000 computerized workstations, with 217,000 employees across 340 contact centers in 74 countries and serving 160 markets.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information