Global IT, consulting and business process services firm Wipro Limited has signed an expanded strategic partnership with Nasdaq-listed Qualys Inc, a provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions. Among others, the deal calls for Wipro to integrate the Qualys Cloud Platform with its existing managed security services. According to Sheetal Mehta, vice president & global head for cybersecurity and risk services, clients will benefit from a continuous security and compliance posture through on-demand, differentiated security and compliance solutions. Qualys has over 8,800 customers in more than 100 countries. Wipro, headquartered in India, operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines. It has a dedicated workforce of over 170,000 clients across six continents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information