The Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology (CEDFIT) has renamed itself into Cebu IT–BPM.Organization (CIB.O) to become a full-time industry association. CIB.O’s vision is to make Cebu the preferred IT–BPM location for higher value IT and IT-enabled services, said its chairman, Francis Monera. CIB.O is a consortium of IT–BPM companies, academe, support groups, government agencies, and civil organizations. It currently has 128 members who work together to create solutions and programs for the IT–BPM industry. CEDFIT announced its new name during the 2017 Transformation Summit on May 22 at the Marco Polo Plaza Hotel in Cebu City. Cebu, currently, has 300 IT–BPM companies and is powered by 140,000 employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information