Operations management and analytics firm EXL has been named a Leader in the IDC Marketplace: Worldwide Business Analytics BPO Services 2016 Vendor Assessment. IDC Marketplace is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that highlights the factors expected to be the most influential for both short-term and long-term success. It includes a quantitative and qualitative analysis of 11 business analytics service provider. Ankor Rai, Senior Vice President and Global Co-Head of EXL Analytics, said the recognition showcases EXL Analytics’ ability to innovate and executive at a speed that meets the rapid change required in today’s business environment. EXL was earlier named as a Leader in the Everest Group report ‘Analytics BPS – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2016’ and the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in the ‘HfS Blueprint Report: BFS Analytics Services’.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information