Philippine property developer Sta. Lucia Land is looking at developing more office space for business process outsourcing (BPO) locators, and other markets. The developer has initially identified five commercial projects for development, namely Sta. Lucia Business Center in Pasig City, Neopolitan Business Park in Quezon City, Greenmeadows in Iloilo, Ponte Verde in Davao, and Davao Riverfront Business Park. Sta. Lucia Land wants to see a revenue mix of 60% to 40% real estate sales to recurring income ratio in the next two to three years. It has established a Commercial Business Unit to spearhead the development of commercial projects.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information