Concentrix Philippines, one of the major business process outsourcing players in the country, continues to push for the empowerment of women in the workplace, nearly a year after it officially launched Network of Women (NOW). NOW is a global community of women in various roles, responsibilities and geographies within the Concentrix organization. The objectives are to build diversity by empowering women, invest in their future, and accelerate their career aspirations. NOW supports various programs that help women highlight their skills and move their careers forward. The Philippines was one of the first regions to adopt and embrace this movement in Concentrix, said Jyllene Miller, the company’s senior vice president for marketing and client engagement strategy. Concentrix NOW activities in the Philippines include gender equality symposiums, self-defense training, and personal finance management.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information