The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) has partnered with the Bacolod City Public Library to open the Technology for Economic Development (Tech4ED) project. As a Tech4ED Center, the Bacolod library now offers key services, including eEduSkills, eAssist, eGovServ, eAgri, and eMarketplace. The Bacolod City Public Library was awarded as one of the country’s five outstanding libraries by the National Library of the Philippines in March 2017. Meanwhile, Tech4Ed is a project component of the eFilipino program of DICT, which aims to harness ICT to enable, empower and transform society toward creating an inclusive, integrated, and equitable countryside by providing opportunities for employment and empowering entrepreneurs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information