Outsourcing firm ePerformax celebrated its 15th year of presence in the Philippines with a job fair for aspiring employees. The company also held an event that welcomed new trainees, celebrated tenured employees, and featured many employees’ talents and passion beyond their work. In a statement, ePerformax President and CEO Teresa Hartsaw thanked employees and their families during the celebration for their contribution in making ePerformax succeed in the Philippines. Justin Myers, ePerformax General Manager of its Global Communications & Management Academy, said the company will continue to look for people who can perform and want to capitalize on their talent.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information