Business process outsourcing (BPO) and business transformation firm Firstsource Solutions announced that it will sell a portion of its India business to Vertex Customer Management India. In a regulator filing, the BPO firm said it has signed definitive agreements of the sale, which is subject to approvals. Financial details of the deal were not immediately disclosed. Firstsource Solutions also did not provide the reason for selling a portion of its India business, which accounted for 6.1% of the first quarter’s revenues and 5.8% for the fiscal. Firstsource Solutions is a part of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka group.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information