Operations management and analytics firm EXL has announced that it was given a “leader” status in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix Assessment 2019 for Healthcare Analytics Services. The company was also recognized as a star performer for Healthcare Payer BPO and a major contender in Everest Group’s Healthcare Business Process Automation Solutions. EXL was recognized for its analytics capabilities in both care and cost optimization services, among others, in the Healthcare Analytics Services report. In terms of automation solutions, Everest Group took into consideration EXL’s domain and analytics expertise, and the highest number of active bot deployments per client. Everest Group classifies service providers into leaders, major contenders, and aspirants in its analysis, while it bases its Star performer recognitions on the greatest positive relative year-on-year movement on the PEAK Matrix. The PEAK Matrix framework measures the market impact, vision, and capabilities of each service provider across several key categories.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information