Search engine giant Google has reaffirmed its commitment to become the Philippines’ technology partner for inclusive growth. Google Philippines country manager Kenneth Lingan made the reaffirmation during the celebration of the company’s 5th year of operation in the country. Google Philippines said it aims to further the country’s development in three key growth areas: digital economy, culture and the Internet. This year, Google is launching a nationwide campaign that will allow every Filipino to promote their culture through digital tourism. Lingan said Google is looking at collaborations with different sectors, institutions, and individuals to maximize the Internet in building an even greater Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information