Global outsourcing firm Accenture has again been positioned as a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Service Providers for EMEA Utilities 2017 Vendor Assessment. The report evaluated Accenture and 14 other firms that provide services to the utilities industry. Accenture was recognized for several strengths in serving utilities clients. Matias Alonso, senior managing director for the Accenture utilities industry group, said the recognition demonstrates Accenture’s commitment to remain at the cutting edge of innovation in the utilities industry. The report noted that Accenture differentiates itself by focus on innovation, evolving its offerings across the value chain to meet customer needs, its global delivery network and utilities hubs, and a robust ecosystem of partners and alliances.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information