Infosys BPO, the back office services arm of the software major, has been renamed as Infosys BPM the company said. In a regulatory filing, Infosys said it has received the approval of the Corporate Affairs Ministry to change its name to Infosys BPM Ltd. Infosys BPM CEO and Managing Director Anantha Radhakrishnan said the change in the name signifies the company’s vision of reimagining business process across experience, effectiveness, and efficiency. The new name is effective immediately and will be implemented across the company’s services. Set up in 2002, Infosys BPM has over 34,000 people employed across 32 locations across the world offering back-office services to various firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information