Tata Consultancy Services (TSC)’s outsourcing contract with television rating measurement firm Nielsen has been extended to another five years for USD2.25bn. TCS and Nielsen had struck a 10-year deal in 2008 for USD1.2bn, which was expanded to USD2.5bn in 2013. Under the new deal, the terms of the agreement have been extended for an additional five years so as to expire on 31 December 2025, with three one-year renewal options granted to Nielsen, the TV rating company said in a regulatory filing to the US SEC. TCS will provide Nielsen with professional services relating to IT, BPO, client services KPO, management services, analytics, and financial planning.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information