Whenever clients would demand for artificial intelligence to increase productivity and improve efficiency, companies belonging to the IT-BPM industry in the Philippines said they are ready to invest on AI to seize the opportunity. Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP) President Jojo Uligan said IT-BPM players can provide AI when the customers want it. He, however, warned that investing heavily in AI will initially slowdown companies’ profitability because they will be investing on new technology and on people. He added that some companies are offering AI to their clients as upgraded services since it could improve customer experience, faster response time, and increase productivity.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information