The Philippine Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has teamed up with BPO Career Hub Network Corp to provide Filipino jobseekers with a better venue to search for jobs online. In a statement, DOLE Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz said the partnership will allow jobseekers to take advantage of every opportunity offered by modern technology. Under the terms of the agreement, BPO Career Hub will provide the DOLE with online advertising services and data management support for the JobStart Programme. BPO Career Hub will also coordinate with academic institutions for labor market information research and analysis. DOLE, for its part, will endorse other online job and talent sourcing activities conducted by BPO Career Hub.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information