Due to the growth of the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry, Teleperformance has expressed confidence that it can hit its 16,000 employment target in the next three to four years. To achieve the goal, Teleperformance Philippines Managing Director Travis Coates said the company will open more sites in the country, particularly outside Metro Manila. Teleperformance is the largest BPO company in the Philippines with 14,000 personnel. It currently has 18 sites nationwide, six of which are in the provinces. The company recently unveiled a big recruitment hub along Ayala Avenue in Makati City. Coates said Teleperformance is set to open its 19th site in Vertis North, Quezon City by May of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information