Qualfon, a global provider of contact center services with over 16,000 employees, has launched new-hire training for a new client program in its Coeur d’Alene call center facility in Chicago. Qualfon will be providing social media customer service support for a large, multinational client. This is the multi-national’s first venture into outsourced, social media support channels. Client Relations VP Nickola Hubiak said that they will be providing not only customized solutions, but talented agents that specialize in communicating with their customers in new and exciting ways. Qualfon has been designing and perfecting customized care solutions for social media channels, blogs, and online forums since 2009.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information