Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon is sponsoring the construction of one classroom for the new Mano Amiga Academy, a school for underprivileged children, in Parañaque City. The school is expected to open for the 2016-2017 school year. Qualfon’s partnership with Mano Amiga Philippines is one of the first mission-related partnerships it has created in Manila, according to Qualfon’s chief mission officer, Roberto Sanchez Mejorada. The academy will provide scholarships to roughly 75 children from the lowest income brackets. Mejorada said Qualfon’s founder, Alfonso Gonzales, has been watching the Mano Amiga network of school achieve its mission to transform students’ lives. Qualfon is opening its fourth contact center in the Philippines this August.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information