Japan-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Relia Inc said it has completed its acquisition of SPi CRM, a customer relationship management outsourcing firm in the Philippines. The acquisition broadens Relia’s portfolio in Southeast Asia and adds a strong roster of US-based and international clients. SPi CRM has more than 10,000 employees across 11 locations, including the US, Nicaragua, Australia and the Philippines. Relia President Jun Nakagome said the acquisition creates one of Asia’s biggest BPO providers with a dedicated workforce of more than 30,000 employees across more than 40 locations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information