Sykes Enterprises is opening a new office in Brasov, Romania, further expanding its presence in Eastern Europe. Sources said the company has already started preparations to open the new office and to recruit staff. Sykes already has offices in Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, and Oradea. It entered Romania in 2010 and now has 1,120 employees. Sykes recorded a turnover of USD22.4m and a net profit of USD2.8m in Romania last year. Sykes provides support to top global brands and industry leaders, including companies under the Fortune 500 roster. In the Philippines, Sykes entered the local market in 1997, becoming the country’s first multinational call center.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information