Sykes Enterprises is opening a new office in Brasov, Romania, further expanding its presence in Eastern Europe. Sources said the company has already started preparations to open the new office and to recruit staff. Sykes already has offices in Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, and Oradea. It entered Romania in 2010 and now has 1,120 employees. Sykes recorded a turnover of USD22.4m and a net profit of USD2.8m in Romania last year. Sykes provides support to top global brands and industry leaders, including companies under the Fortune 500 roster. In the Philippines, Sykes entered the local market in 1997, becoming the country’s first multinational call center.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator In The MediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic