Regardless of the opportunities that may be offered by artificial intelligence (AI) to the outsourcing industry, Teleperformance has assured its employees that it will prioritize the development of its people before investing in AI. Travis Coates, managing director of TelePhilippines, the Philippine subsidiary of Teleperformance, said the company will continue to invest in the capability development of its people and to innovate with its operations processes. Although there are challenges posed by AI and robotics, Coates said TelePhilippines will maintain its people-first culture and client-centric service to ensure customer loyalty. Teleperformance said its group revenues in H1 of 2017 amounted to EUR2.081bn (USD2.42bn), up 23.2% over the same period in 2016.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information