Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance posted a 9.9% consolidated revenue rise in the first six months of the year, from a year ago, to EUR2.081bn (USD2.445bn). Growth was attributed to the EUR204m contribution from the consolidation of LanguageLine Solutions on 19 September 2016. The increase in the value of Brazilian real, Colombian peso, and the US dollar against the euro also lifted revenues, the company said. For the second quarter alone, revenue stood at EUR1.015bn, up 8% from the previous quarter. In Asia Pacific, Teleperformance’s business continued to benefit from the significant investments made in the region since 2016 and remained upbeat, particularly in India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information