Telus International has announced a deal to acquire Xavient Information Systems, a California-based IT consulting firm, for an estimated USD250m. The company said its international outsourcing and call center division will initially acquire a 65% stake in Xavient, with the right to acquire the remaining interest on or before the end of 2020. Xavient, which has about 1,800 employees in the United States and India, serves customers mostly in the telecom, media, entertainment, health care, and banking and financial services sectors. In a statement, Telus said the acquisition will help it increase its presence in the US and represents its foray into India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information